Roku media players work with virtually any TV with an HDMI® connection. Used in conjunction with a broadband Internet connection (wired or wireless) users have access thousands of streaming channels.
Conklin-Intracom offers private Roku channels as part of the TV Anywhere solution (cdn|anywhere™).
Our Roku channels support:
- Live TV (full screen and reduced preview windows)
- Program selection via a Channel List or Program Guide
- Restart TV
- nDVR (Record a program or series)
We are currently beta testing version 1.7. This version will add support for:
- Previous channel selection
- Using the A and B buttons on the remote control for Page Up/Page Down within the program guide
Here are a few screen shots:
Interested in a demo? Contact your sales representative.