With 40 years of experience and significant R&D investments for the development of Smarter Connected Societies, Intracom Telecom shared quite a few innovations during MWC Americas 2017, September 12-14, in San Francisco.
- Gigabit connectivity to homes wirelessly while avoiding the “pains” of licensed spectrum
- Multipoint wireless access for homes and SMEs, with quick and easy installation
- SDN/NFV powered solution to offer Virtualized Wi-Fi Access and benefit from cost savings as well as services differentiation
- Unified IoT Orchestration & Monetization platform to optimize operations, maximize revenue & efficiently control applications in diverse IoT domains
- Smart City services including smart lighting, waste management, sound monitoring and smart parking while generating new revenue streams for the city
- “Compound Solutions” to facilitate citizens’ everyday life while enhancing subscribers’ mobile experience with Conklin-Intracom multi-screen IPTV/OTT video delivery platform.
Here are the full press announcements: